Digital Photography for Beginners Class 3.0
I’m so excited to be teaching another “Digital Photography for Beginners” class with my amazing and talented friend Erin of Erin Blackwell Studio! This class is great for anyone who has a digital camera and has no idea what to do with it …so many buttons and settings, and you have it in green auto mode don’t you?! This class is a very beginners intro into the world of digital photography and we would love to have you there! Class will be held at my home studio July 12 from 10 am – 2pm. We’ve expanded our class for an additional two hours from our original class syllabus, and have included even more great info to get you out of auto and on your way to fabulous portraits every time. Seats are limited so grab your spot now!
- Lecture time to cover digital camera settings, photography terms, lenses, light, posing, styling and more
- Lecture time to cover basic editing techniques, post production workflow and proper backup and storage of digital files
- Live shooting time with child model to practice what you’ve learned
- All class slides in PDF form
- Access to our private Facebook group for ongoing tips and critiques!
If you are ready to sign up to be a part of this class you can click the button below to buy your seat! Spaces are limited. Once payment is reserved I’ll send you confirmation and a little follow up info! Hope to see you there!
Reviews from our previous class:
It was nice to read/hear the info, and then discuss it, and then get out our cameras and play with the info we just received. It was a lot of fun, and I would definitely take a follow up class with you girls!! ~Melissa K.
Erin Blackwell is the owner of Erin Blackwell Studio in Highlands Ranch. She is the winner of the 2012 & 2013 Best of Littleton Professional Photographer Awards.
Amy Stephens is the owner of Crib Tales Photography in Castle Rock, CO. She is the winner of the 2013 Macaroni Kid Award for Best Photographer.